Numero verde Preventivo online



When moving house or office, it is often necessary to occupy roads, pavements or parking spaces with trucks and aerial platforms.

Such occupation is called ‘temporary occupation of public land’ and has a precise bureaucratic handling to put in place.

Dealing with this paperwork can be a long and time-consuming procedure, which is why we at Grillo Antonino Traslochi offer a paperwork management service.


What we are about:

  • Carrying out municipal paperwork for public land occupation permits;
  • Laying of no-parking signs;
  • Positioning of the protected passage for pedestrians;
  • Setting up the necessary signposts for the correct movement of vehicles.

Do you have to move? Contact us for a free quote


free quote